Sunday, August 5, 2007

YEaaahhh!!! Im back!!

Finally...Im back in business...Lol...

Sorry guys n gurls for the delayed of updating my blog...Was soo damn buzy with my own life..And something goes wrong with my "create-post" 's page...Damn...Got so pissed of it..

Neway, this is a draft that Im supposed to post it like a few weeks ago..but all the 'button' for font, upload photo, colour etc...seems to 'lost in space' somewhere..wtf..

K..K..Enuf of the crap..I'll just let the photo do the talking...

And its all about my day at Rainforest World Music Festival..Only go for 1 day, which was sunday...But it was a BlLlastt!!! Went home around 4am, and surprisingly my parent doesnt drop any bomb...I came home really clean...I mean very very clean ok..NO cigars's nor beer's smell...Damn!!! I such a gud girl trying so hard to be BAD....Huuhuu....Maybe Im not qualified...Woke up 1 hour late then my usual time which is 11am..Hahahaa..Den get ready to college...


I found a ticket [A 14] in the shuttle bus...Damn..How I wish I found it the night before..Den I could go in there F.O.C .


After flashing the tix to them, we got this so called 'wrist-ban'..Different colour on different day...And Im amazed of what they have created..Its not sum recycle paper ahh...That thing would never tear /break no matter how u twist and turn it..And its waterproof...Cooll!!!


Walk-walk at Damai Beach....Go eat air... Before goin to S'wak Cultural Village..


Us at the entrance...




Workshop session goin on...

During the workshop...



Had our so called 'dinner'...Coffee beans's dat cost us 12 bucks...and sum popiah...Was quite nice laa...If wana try it go Kuching fest... Sum stall called sister popiah...


And Let The PARTY Begin!!!!!

Bought that flashy thing for 2bucks..Lol :-D Like a bunch of retards...













1 comment:

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~