Friday, August 10, 2007

Pllsss stop me from sitting in front f the pc...PPlleaaassee!!!

I cant wait for semester break...Yay!!! I'll be off my books for two weeks!!! But so short laa..Huuhuu..Not enuf time for me to kumpul duit...

Worst of all, theres of course an exam to go through before the holidays come...This suxx..!!Rosak my mood jak...

Tho, I got an offer to work at the student lounge...The pay?? 3 bucks per hour...How berbaloi is that?? *yawn*

Till den, wana sleep ordy...Its 1 am and I need to get up at 6 to college...Huuhuu...
Will update on something more interesting another day...DDdaaaaa!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow 3 bucks an hour.. that's so underpaid..

    ReplyDelete

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~