Monday, October 1, 2007

Reach home earlier den usual...Escaped M'sian Studies...hehehe...Was excited to do so coz I've never escaped any class...Hrrmm...Maybe I did escaped class a few times during high school..But not in college life...So now, am gona start to be rebellious once in a while...yadaaa..yadaa...

Orite...Wat am I gona talk about?? hrrrmm...
Owh....INTI Star Idol grand final was held last saturday...Went to the event to support INTI of course....
They were judge by some guy n gal from 'outside' who-noes-everything-bout-music...One of dem is a singer which is not dat popular and dunt even noe how to speak english...No offence yeah..but Geeesshh??!!! Dat is soo weird...I guess the management 'use' them so that there wont be any argument if student from inti won the title...

They use sms vote to dtemoned the winner..Tho, only 30% for the vote and the other 70% is from the judges...So, its fair and round laa...


The BEST showmanship...Goes to...

CLAUDIA!!! Yaayy!!


5th Place...From SMK Kota Samarahan...*Forget her name*..hehehe...

4th Place...Also from SMK Kota Samarahan...Hrrmmm...

Waiting anxiously for the result...


a2nd Runner Up : Richard Lee frm Inti of course...




1st Runner Up : Lee Jun Cheah frm UNIMAS...

* I sumhow lost the picture somewhere..Or did I or do not took any of his pic??*





And the CHAMPION is......

Again...Its Claudia Fay...And shes from INTI!!!!
Congratss...U really made us proud..

* Hey, wheres my chocs?? I vote for you bah...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~