Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not sure whats goin on rite now...As if my life is in a tiny room with all the mess...Second semester seems to be even more busier than the previous one...wtf...Its only the third week of lecture, and we'll be having our first test next week!!! Arrrhhh!! Not fair bahh...Tot that since we'll be having long semester, our 'pace' would be behind the short semester's student...But instead, we're on the same pace!!! The test..the assignment...Everything!!

Dduhh!! How could dey do this to us?? Short sem student only have to study 2 subject for god's sake..And ours is like double their subject....This is really insane!!!

Nahh..enough bout dat...Am really tension rite now...Cant imagine what gona happen after thiz...Mite flunk my paper again...huhuhuh...Oh God, I need you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~