Sunday, February 4, 2007

VaLeNtiNe Day

Valentine...V'day...Valentine....^LOVE is In The AiR^..HAizzz...2 more weeks to go till d special 'event' 4 all the couple all around the world....Y so fast hoh??? Cant believe its february ordy...Every shops starting 4 sell those cute little bear, cute red pillows, heart shaped -stuff...With wording such as "I LOVE U", "SWEET MEMORY", "MIZZ U", LOVE U FOREVER"..Blaa...blaaa....Everything is either in pink or red...So cute larr!!! Wish I could have em...Huhuhuu...N sure d day before valentine..All the shops wud start to sell red roses..Both real n fake de..Hahha...D real 1 so nice..So sad never got it...*ahakzz!* Not dat je, can see got ppl wud sell all those stuff at d street aka tepi jalan...Sekadar mok cari $$$..I bet their business doubled 2 kali ganda on dat day...hahaha...Quite 'artistic' oso hoh?? Dey rela meredah hujan dan panas juz 2 earn sum money...

#1st question dat pops up in my brain...
Will I get anything frm sumbody on dat day???
D thing iz..Im not sure whether I get to celebrate the 'special' day..Hahaa...All tiz while I never get 2 celebrate valentine day...Never received anything on dat day..Or date or watch muvie or do stuff dat couple use to do during those day...Never had any candlelight dinner,with my boyfren on dat day of course..But who say I got no boyfren before...hahaha...I guess dat we broke up at d wrong time..Either we broke up at the end of the year..Or I finally am attached after valentine day...*hiak..*hiak!!...Wat 2 do... Not my luck I guess..

I remembered last year..I received 1 box of Ferrero Rocher at school...Ahakz!! On dat day yock!!The big box summore..I was quite touched oo...But 2 bad it was from a fren of mine..Juz a FRIEND k...Yeah, he does had feelings for me..But I was the problem..Cant accept him into my life..Really duno why..Till today Im still blerr bout it..Still searching 4 answer why I couldnt accept him..Hrrmm..Dun wan 2 tink bout it laa..The past is over now...Rite now Im still trying to put my position in 'a couples' feet...hahaha...Spongebob?? Will u cuming back 4 valentine day? Or am I gona celebrate it by myself again tiz year?? Hope not..I really wish I could celebrate it tiz year..Hahaha...[Im not deaperate k] Juz wana get sum >experince< maa....Hrrmm...Duno la..Bingung juaa..I really dun expect anything wor... Gish!! I have no idea now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~