Thursday, April 9, 2009

PC Fair, Topspot and movie....

Went to check out the PC fair....Didnt get anything cause am following me cousin....No money laaa...Unless if mumy follow, then surely I can show off some new toys now...Lol..~~

As usual, the place was packed with all kinds of human being....The rich the poor, the young the old, the man the woman, the boy the gurl...lol...Nonsense...Met my former workmate....Aaawwww!!! I missed them!!! And its nice to know that they all missed me....hheehheee....I missed working tooo...huuuhuuu...

Then after that, we went up to topspot to fill out empty stomache...Serious shit...Was sooo hungry then... *No detail, so lazy to compose now*

Head to cinema to watch Fast and the Furios 4......DAmnnn good movie....Just not up to my expectation....Not much of race and cars this time...Just cars chasing each other and cops looking for the bad guys....But its ok laa..I enjoyed it....

Thats all I guess...Aduhh!!! malas nye saya ni....Saje je wana blog cos Azee asked me to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~ClueLess...We're on the ROAD to nowhere..I keep going back to the things that I need to walk away from..~~